Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wine....my friend

Okay, the rest of my day was crap. Domestic goddess, I am not....

Update: Laundry, still wet in washer, still same load in dryer. Will attempt to finish said laundry after kids retire for the evening.....

Showered, yes, but drove to pick up E from preschool with crazy, wet, messy hair. June would be disappointed in my appearance. Makeup- check, Dressed cute- check. Hair- check minus.....

Picked up both N and E from school on time...no lateness. There's a positive!

Met a friend for lunch ON TIME....also a positive. Children aka hooligans, misbehaved entire lunch. Gritted teeth and practiced Serenity prayer many, many times......

Masochist that I am, decided to run errands in Naperville and behavior of children included but was not limited to: spinning clothes racks, hiding from me, screaming, fighting, pulling hair and over-all noisiness... Whose kids are these anyway? (is there a lower amount than check - ?)

On time for ballet, reheating amazing chicken and wild rice soup that I made and froze a few weeks ago so healthy dinner is almost accomplished.... Two checks.

All in all, domestic goddess is haggard, bedraggled and worn down.....wine consumption commences immediately....

No comments:

Post a Comment