Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Here comes the rain again...."

Invoking Eurythmics....Could it be crappier out? I have tons of errands to run today to prepare for chaperoning Kindergarten field trip tomorrow and trek to KY for the weekend. Can't wait to head out in the weather!! :(

Can't believe I am a field trip chaperone. Seriously....how old am I? Feeling the Grim Reaper growing ever closer......remembering the days of my youth and how much I enjoyed a field trip and as I grew older prayed to God my parents would NOT chaperone. Now, I am enjoying the happiness that my daughter feels for the opportunity to have her mom on her trip, and thinking I should relish every second as I know the days of her wanting me on school trips will someday come to a close as well.....

Domestic accomplishments thus far....dinner made, house picked up, laundry going in washing machine, kids fed, now off to shower....hopefully errands will go seamlessly in torrential downpour later this morning..... To be continued!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there sweetie.... sounds like you are knocking things out. You are going to have a blast with Nat on the field trip for sure. Wish I could be there.
    -Dave

    ReplyDelete