Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF....now somebody come rescue me!

Okay.....here is what is happing here at the moment: Domestic Goddess has a 4 year old with strep and a high fever crying and clinging to me, a two year old begging to go potty and get his gummy worm, 6 year old asking me to remove tag from shirt of third outfit change today, cell phone is ringing off the hook.....HELP!!!!

E has strep. Again. We seriously just finished antibiotics on MONDAY. Really? Again? It is probably the most beautiful day of the year, husband coming home early for planned trip into downtown Chicago that is no longer going to happen. BUMMER. Big Bummer!

H has decided to finally show interest in potty training. I should be stoked about this right? Humm....well, not so easy when you have a demanding sick child clinging to you. Purchased more gummy worms as bribery for potty use. Told N and E if they could get H on the potty, they could have one too. Seems to be working rather well! I should write a book on potty training your youngest child......

Tomorrow is big fairy and pirate birthday extravaganza at the G home. Totally psyched to see my boys running around like hooligan pirates, and my beautiful N in a fairy costume having a blast on a beautiful warm Chicagoland day! More excited to use Nikon D90 again and take photos!! Of course, there is always the fun of drinking Sangria with my best friends that is appealing too!! :)

Domestic Goddess out to serve very late lunch to starving hooligans.....

No comments:

Post a Comment