Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Year's Resolution?

Is it too late to start doing what I resolved to do in January?

#1. Will force myself to get up before the kids so I can actually shower every day. I know that some people are into the grunge look....I however do not sport crack whore eye makeup and greasy ponytail very well. A domestic goddess (ie-June Cleaver) was dressed, pressed and primped before Wally and the Beave were up for their delicious homemade breakfast. There will be no more Fiber One Poptarts in the car......

#2. Will do at least one load of laundry every day to cut down on Mt. Laundry expeditions Tuesday afternoons...I am not cut out for all day folding...or washing for that matter. My laundry room has no window and although I love my HE front loading washer and dryer I can't stand the asylum white plain walls and darkness provided by my halogen earth friendly ONE light bulb fixture.....

#3. WILL BE ON TIME..... (repeat....repeat....this is your mantra)

1 comment:

  1. I just had to come over and comment when I saw you had a blog!!!

    I am doing the one load of laundry too, well, sometimes. It's awesome when I really stick to it!

    One of my new year's resolutions was to wear eye shadow. ha ha ha, seriously! Basically, I need to take a little more time fixing myself up... kinda like showering every day! :o)

    ReplyDelete