Friday, April 17, 2009

Love Affair with my Nikon....

It's true....I am head over heels in love with my new camera. I can't wait to go shoot at the Morton Arboretum tomorrow. All things domestic in this home (besides meeting the basic needs of the family) have ceased. I have been studying books and manuals and am beyond excited to "break er' in!"

Fortunately the weather looks as though it will cooperate....and the house can't get any dirtier than it is....really. So stasis is a good thing at this point.

Was on time for school/coffee with friends this morning (yeah me and my resolutions!) and am sorely looking forward to Mexican and margaritas with the family tonight at Front Street Cantina after listening to E whine incessantly all day long...

off to attempt some laundry and stepping away from the computer and camera.....is it possible?!

No comments:

Post a Comment